For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us -Romans 8:18

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's been so busy lately that i have totally forgotten to write a post! Senior project= stresssssss! God really answered a prayer for me today that involves me blessing with my 20 dollars and also my senior project.It's so hard to believe that i'll be graduating in 4 months, it's all went by so fast for me... Most seniors are excited about graduating and starting something new by i find myself worried about whats next in my life and the resposibilities i will be given once i do graduate, i just have to trust in God because he is faithful and just.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God is faithful and just and Yes, He will help you with every step after graduation. Yes, I will cry and kick and scream because I DO NOT want you to graduate. The absolute worst part of working with you is seeing you all graduate and leave. I hate it. But, I have no doubt God has amazing plans for you and I also do not doubt you will be searching for HIS PLANS and have an amazing life. I love you!

    ReplyDelete