For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us -Romans 8:18

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Beginning

Well, this is my first post.
I'm very new at this but I think I'm going to give it a shot.
This morning during Sunday School my eyes were opened to so many things. I accepted Jesus almost 4 years ago and what have I done for him? There is so much to be done, in what feels like such a short time! I think I've finally realized what really matters in my life, it isn't my family, or my friends although they do mean a lot to me, but its serving God and doing what is called of me. I'm so tired of sitting back and not taking a stand! I refuse to be remembered that way!
So this day forward I will make a difference!



-Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea! I love it!
    I think we all realize how very little we do for God. I am embarrassed by it and know I could never do enough.

    I am proud of you! May this be used to bring Him much glory!

    ReplyDelete